We recognize the importance of protecting privacy and of information security. We comply with Japan's Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other norms regarding the protection of personal information.
- We obtain personal information via legal and appropriate means. We do not obtain personal information through illicit means. We will obtain your consent regarding the purpose of use of your personal information or will post a notification of the necessary information on the Company's internet website.
- We will use personal information only within the scope of the purpose of collection. We will take appropriate information security measures, such as measures to prevent unauthorized access, and store personal information in a safe environment.
- We will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties without your consent, except for any of the following situations:
- Where required by law.
- Where necessary for the protection of human life, health or assets.
- Where requested by government agencies or other public institutions.
- When outsourcing the handling of personal information, we will require in a contract that measures be taken to prevent leakage and subcontracting, and will manage the outsourcing contractor appropriately.
- When we receive a request from you for the disclosure, correction, disuse, and erasure, etc., of your personal information, we will comply in an appropriate manner after confirming your identity.